AmsOil SyntheticAmsoil Synthetic oil and Absolute Efficiency oil filter
$95.00/4 cylinder engine
- What is synthetic motor oil? AMSOIL synthetic lubricants are chemically engineered to form pure lubricants. They contain no contaminants or molecules that don’t serve a designed purpose. Their versatility and pure, uniform molecular structures impart properties that provide better friction-reduction, optimum fuel efficiency, maximum film strength and extreme-temperature performance conventional lubricants just can’t touch.
- Conventional lubricants, on the other hand, are refined from crude oil. Contaminating elements such as sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen and metal components such as nickel or vanadium are inherent to crude oil and cannot be completely removed through the refining process. The oil refining process separates the various types of molecules in the oil by weight, leaving molecules similar in weight but dissimilar in structure, reducing performance.
- * Longer Lasting Engines
- * 5 times cleaner engines
- * Protection against extreme heat
- * Longer lasting oil
- * 36% easier and faster cold starts
- * Saves Money
Conventional OilConventional oil and house brand oil filter
$70/4 cylinder engine
- Multigrade Motor Oil provides high quality engine protection under all driving conditions and is specifically formulated to provide extra protection against the harmful effects of city driving, where cars undergo a higher stress due to constant stopping and going.
- Multigrade Motor Oil low friction formula helps improve gas mileage for long engine life and helps protect against rust, corrosion, startup wear, varnish build-up, and eliminates the need for extra oil additives. It also protects against thermal breakdown which helps prevent stuck rings.
- Multigrade Motor Oil meets requirements of API SM service category and is available in viscosity grades: 5w20, 5w30, 10w30, 10w40 and 20w50. Multigrade Motor Oil SAE 5w20, SAE 5w30, SAE10w30 meet or exceed the demanding requirements of International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) GF-4. ILSAC GF-4 comprises the latest standard for passenger car, van, light truck and sport utility vehicles motor oils.